Building Permits

  • A building permit is required for most residential and commercial construction projects.  Section 125-5 of the Town Code has a list of exempted work. A general permit application can be submitted for alterations, renovations and new builds of residential and commercial buildings or Zoning Only permits. 
  • Most building permit jobs require other departmental involvement and permits. Some of these include the Town Public Works Department, Bolton Point Water System, the Town Engineering Department and the Town Planning Department.
  • Applying for a permit or submitting a form requires a user account in Viewpoint Cloud. Register or Log in to Viewpoint below.